Rock solid Internet access and security is critical to our clients so we have partnered with a leading "Cloud" vendor that has the following features:
- Dual access to every data center
- Mixed BGP-4 routed network connection via various leading providers, including Level3, Verizon, TW Telecom and Cogent
- Redundant Infiniband networks extend over different buildings and fire zones within each data center to minimize fire risks and provide maximum data security
- Security staff on duty 24/7
- Armed security guards on duty 24/7
- Massive security fence with high deterrent potential
- More than 200 video cameras – recordings are kept for more than 90 days
- Motion detection systems
- Fire detection and extinguishing system with photoelectric and VESDA (Very Early Smoke Detection Apparatus) monitoring
- Secured personnel airlock entry
- Biometric access controls
- Keycard access only
- Multiple cabling and network connections
- Extremely high degree of efficiency
- More than 140 diesel generators with enterprise-level service contracts
- Fuel capacity of several thousand liters on the site
- Delivery contracts ensure preferential fuel delivery
- N+2 cooling with innovative, eco-friendly airflow design
- Ultrasonic air humidification
To ensure network uptime, we have a primary router with another identical router on 'hot standby' in case of failure. If failure occures the 'hot standby' router will automatically take over.
Our "cloud" servers have the capacity of 62 CPU Cores & 240GB RAM, live vertical scaling, and superior performance with dedicated CPU cores and RAM that are never shared between instances.
We incorporate the latest technologies in IDS (Intrusion Detection System) to monitor and protect our networks against malicious attacks. In addition, our servers are protected behind internal firewalls and monitoring software.
The HTTP port on every server is monitored to verify they are active. In the event that a port is unreachable, an email and text message is automatically sent to every member of our technical staff, so appropriate action can be taken. For faster response times, we are also capable of remotely accessing and rebooting any device in our network.
Redundate / Reliable Data Backups
Each morning at 3:00am every server is backed up to another local drive. For security and disaser revover these backups are copied to another server in a different region of the United States.