Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is the process of designing your website to be more easily found by search engines (such as Google, Bing or Yahoo!). More importantly, SEO attempts to place your website nearer to the top of the search page. This helps potential clients find your website and allows you to better beat out the competition.
Triad Hosting offers SEO in the Triad area and beyond! We continually monitor and update the technical side of SEO for your website, along with suggestions and tips for improving the marketing side of SEO.
Did You Know?
- Google dominates as the top search engine with over 92% of all searches
- Over 46% of all searches are for local information (near by businesses, events, etc.)
The Basics of SEO
Moz is a top SEO organization that develops SEO strategies for businesses. Below is their chart on the relevant topics within SEO.
As you can see in the image above, SEO is a mixture of marketing and technical aspects. SEO is just one piece of your larger marketing strategy (so don‘t forget about social media, email newsletters, ads and more). The technical side of SEO on your website can be quite deep and involved, but it revolves around great content, site organization, quick loading time and great user experience.
It‘s a Process
Triad Hosting views SEO as a process. We don’t place much faith in quick fixes. We want your site to be found by potential customers, but equally as important is having a message that compels those potential customers to take action while on your site.
Not Just About the Numbers
We work with you to develop both multiple tactics to make your ranking higher on the top search engines and provide relevant content to attract the attention of potential customers. Our desired outcome is to help you boost your sales and profits, not just the number of visits to your website.
Services We Offer
- Monitoring website accessibility
- Monitoring technical SEO issues
- Monitoring website page speed and performance
- Monitoring inbound links for page authority and spam scores
- Monitoring Google Analytics for trends
- Monitoring "Local" SEO - Google Business Profiles and others
- Competitor SEO analysis
- Providing ideas for improving the marketing side of SEO as well as increasing inbound links and better page rankings
Want More Info?