Web Application Firewall (WAF)
Protect and accelerate all of your websites and/or network by allowing Triad Hosting to set up a web application firewall best suited for you and your website.
Did you know?
- Cyber attacks target small businesses 43% of the time?
- Bot traffic made up 42.3% of all internet activity in 2021. "Bad bot" traffic is nearly double that of the so-called “good bots” that perform legitimate functions such as indexing and automated responses.
What is a web application firewall?
A WAF is a third party product that protects your website/network by filtering, monitoring, and blocking any malicious traffic. It accomplishes this by adhering to a set of rules that help determine what traffic is safe and what is malicious.
How is this accomplished?
All traffic you want protected is routed through a global network of servers. These servers monitor the traffic and allow and block traffic as indicated by the rules you have setup.
What are the advantages of using a WAF?
- Blocking of malicious traffic to your website/network
- Securing network data with end-to-end encryption
- Speeding up traffic by cacheing website assets
- Reduced load on servers caused by malicious traffic
What is the cost?
If you are a hosting customer of Triad Hosting there is no charge for us to set up the WAF. Most of the time a "free" plan will surfice. If you need a more advanced plan there may be a cost involved.
Want More Info?