Remote Data Backup Solutions
IS YOur Data VULNERABLE?
Think about critical personal and business data stored on your server, desktop and notebook. Which data could you afford to lose?
CONSIDER THESE DATA LOSS FACTS...
- U.S. business loses over $12 billion per year because of data loss
- Hardware or system failure accounts for 78% of all data loss
- Human error accounts for 11% of all data loss
- Software corruption account for 7% of all data loss
- Natural disasters account for only 1% of all data loss
WE OFFER DATA BACK UP FOR THE NON-EXPERT
Triad Hosting provides a secure, affordable, easy-to-use data back up solution. We protect critical business data, client files, technical drawings or just about any type of data your business generates. No matter what happens to your equipment or your facility, your data is preserved and easily retrievable.
We Manage The Service For You
You don’t need to be an IT expert. We handle the equipment and network, allowing you to focus your time and energy on running your business.
YOUR DATA IS STORED OFF SITE IN THE CLOUD
Using your Internet connection we move your data to our storage facility in the cloud where it's safely stored. Your data is available 24/7/365 in case you need to recover files.
We Offer A Multi-Platform Solution
You can transfer files from any operating system including Windows, Mac and Linux/Unix.
You're In Control
- Your data is accessible 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
- You control the frequency of your transfers...
daily, 3 times a week, once a week, once a month or anytime you like.
- Your backups can be automated with a scheduler or started manually.
- The recovery process can be initiated without involving our staff.
- For added security you can encrypt your data before transfer.
Pricing is $30/month for the first 100 GB, and then $0.30 for each 1GB. Pricing is per each computer/server that is being backed up. There is a one time setup fee of $25.00.
NO LONG TERM CONTRACT.
If for any reason you are not satisfied, you can discontinue the service. You are not locked into any long term contract.
- Free email and phone support during normal business hours.
- There is a fee for on-site / remote access support for installation of backup software (should you need our help). See our rates for more information.
Contact us with your backup requirements, or schedule a risk-free assessment.